Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

what i will do to graduate from high school


 

 

What will I do to graduate from
 
high school

 

What I will do to graduate from high school is simple, I would:

 

1. Do my homework for all of my classes before the due date, but turn it in at the last possible second

 

2. Ask a teacher for extra credit even if I have a good grade in class.

 

3. Always be on time for classes because If I arrive late I will miss knowledge that I need for tests and homework.

 

4. I will make sure if there are any future projects, and if there are I will pair myself with someone smart.

 

5. I will study for all of my tests and projects, and I won’t study them at the last minute and I also won’t do them alone, I will study with others to make sure that I get a good grade.

 

 6. I will join many clubs and after school activities so that I wouldn’t be doing things that I shouldn’t, be occupied, and put it on my résumé.

 

7. I will take good notes in class so that when there is a test I will have all of the information that I need so that I can get a good grade.

 

8. I will also do my best to study and practice what I am going to need for a test.

 

9. I will also do my volunteer time so I can graduate from high school and go to my dream college UCSB (university of Santa Barbra).

 

10. I can also ask for help if I need help with something in class or with my homework

 

All in all I would bust my but off in class so I can get all my credits done and my volunteer hours done. When you need help ask and someone will help you.

 

 

My class schedule for college.

 

Classes
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
English
7:00
7:00
7:00
7:00
7:00
Math
8:00
8:00
8:00
8:00
8:00
History
9:00
9:00
9:00
9:00
9:00
Science
10:00
10:00
10:00
10:00
10:00
Health  
11:00
11:00
11:00
11:00
11:00



No comments:

Post a Comment