Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

my three week vacation


 

 
My three week vacation

My three week vacation started when I was at home with my dad waiting for my sister to get out of school. When she was out we went to go eat at my grandma’s house. We had beef tacos with a salad. When we were done eating we talked about where we were going to go for the week of Christmas. My dad and grandfather decided on los Vegas so my sister and I can go ice skating in one of the hotels. When we left, we when home and my mom was their she asked my dad where we were going to go and he said los Vegas. My mom also asked when we are leaving and he said on Christmas day.  My mom told my sister and I to go get our bags together. We were ready for Christmas day.

When Christmas was here we started to get ready because we were having it at my Aunt Saras house. After we got ready my grandma, grandpa and my uncle ralph came over to see us and celebrate the night.  We spent half the night with my grandparents and my uncle. Then the other half with my Aunt Sara. When the night was over we went straight to bed so we could wake up the next day when we were up we opened the presents that we got each other and after that we went over to my grandma Susie house for more presents. When we were done with that we went to go pick up my grandma and my grandpa Miguel and hope then after that we went to go pick up my uncle ralph then we were off to Vegas.
The ride was short because I was asleep half the way when we got their we went to our hotel to check in. the next day we went site seeing. It was cool we saw so many amazing things.

The rest of the vacation was spent with my softball tournament we came in 2nd place. Can’t wait for next vacation to see what we will do next   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment